Friday, January 10, 2014

Chaos and Guilt

Ok, I have not been very diligent the last couple days:/ but a lot has gone on!!! 
My best friend is in town, both my girls came down with a flu bug, had a ton of laundry to catchup on, and because moms can't nurse a hangover, went grocery shopping with a todler and a baby😵 

I can say I am back on track today. I had mentioned earlier I am trying this 7 min work out routine with 12 intense full body workouts, well...today was day 2 and it's not that bad! We will see how much pain I am in tomorrow. If not that much I micht try doing it twice in a row. I love the pain from a good workout! 

I am going to share the current fitness tools/apps I am currently using. 
Weigh in an measure is tomorrow post workout I hope there are some results:/ I don't feel that much thinner😬 but I have slipped on my diet a little. But now I am back on track! Fingers crossed for tomorrow. 

Stay Healthy&Fit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment