Friday, January 3, 2014

New things in 2014

Hello!!

I want to introduce my second blog Ditching Baby lbs by Angie Stopczy. This blog is for viewers like me, a mom with multiple children, interested in health and fitness and want to get rid of the the baby fat. Join me on my journey, as I  try to achieve fitness goals and raise my two girls to live a healthy lifestyle. The reason for this blog is to document my efforts in my weight loss and health goals. I hope that I can help others like my self that want to be more healthy! Please do not judge I am not claiming to be a grammar expert by any stretch of the imagination and my spelling is not the strongest. So bare with me through the writing and enjoy my words and thoughts.

BIO: I am a mother of 2 under 3. My babies are 2.5 and 8 months to be exact. I will also be turning 30 this year!! My new years resolution is to loose 25-20 lbs by summer. I also am going to embark on a healthy life style with eating habits a fitness.

For the start of my new years resolution I am going to try The Master Cleanse. That is a 10 day lemonade diet to help kick start my metabolism and detox my system, that has been neglected for many years. This is going to be very challenging for me because I normally I am gung ho on something for the first few days but by day 3 or 4 I quickly loose interest. I also drink way too much coffee and I am a light smoker too. So not only will I be documenting my weight loss I will also be posting different food I make form scratch and creations and tricks I will use to get me to my goal.

Thanks for stopping by i hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment