Friday, January 24, 2014

Protine shakes!



I have been hitting the gym this week trying to build up muscle groups and when doing so you have to feed them and shuttle hydration to them. 

I do to understand why people put a bunch of complex ingredients in their protine shakes to supplement their muscles. When doing that you are actually making it more difficult for the protine shakes to do their job. 

So the reason I think people put other stuff in them is to make them edible! So that being said my husband uses water. Yuck! But I have found by mixing them in coconut milk and/or almond milk they still break down easy and they are drinkable. One thing I don't understand is why they have sugar substitute in them, if they are suppose to be healthy. I know when trying to train your body you want to avoid sugar but it is horrible for our bodies!
I guess the benifits out waigh the risks?

Have a Fit&Healthy Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment